I know you have all missed my banter so much while I’ve been in California, but you don’t have to long anymore now that I am back in Brooklyn. I intend to recommence posting at the same semi-regular clip I maintained in the past. That is, 15 music videos to 1 post with any content. Deal.
Anywayyyyyy, I had a super stressful day today and thought I’d share it with you. Here’s what I done.
- I woke up, discovered a job I thought was supposed to start today got killed, and went back to sleep.
- I woke up a second time, much later. I won’t tell you when, but Europeans would call it 14 o’clock.
- I showered.
- I shaved.
- I realized I left my toothbrush and toothpaste in the shower in California, but then I found I had an extra tube of toothpaste and an extra toothbrush. Score!
- I went to the bank and deposited a check.
- I walked down Manhattan Avenue to Bedford to the N7th L train stop and boarded the train.
- At Union Square I transferred to a downtown 6.
- I got off at Spring Street, dropped off my rent check and the stupid parking ticket I got in Durango, and went into Smoke & Mirrors.
- I met S&M’s pretty new receptionist, picked up Chip Chip, and left. Total time for that errand: 5 minutes.
- I sauntered up Broadway since it was beautiful out and got back on the train at Union Square.
- I got off at Beford again, walked down to get a burrito.
- They didn’t have pork, so I got the steak. O! life’s hardships.
- Burrito in hand, I found my spot in McCarren Park and laid in the grass for maybe an hour and a half enjoying the sun and the breeze.
- Satiated with my burrito and entertained by the inane conversation the two teenaged girls playing badminton next to me had, I went home.
- I played my old Gibson for a little bit.
- I came online to download some scale tabs to practice my fingering. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, MISTER.
- I reapplied for my leftover funemployment benefits. Booyah!
- I wrote this.
- I am going to turn on yesterday’s baseball game and play my guitar.
Isn’t my life hard? Don’t you all wish you were coming to visit me on my summer vacation? It’s so great.