Here’s a list of things, in no particular order, that I have learned from my time with this video.
- Hasselhoff is a cheeseball.
- The Hoff can’t afford 10s, or even 8s. Instead they opted for a pack of 5s.
- This song sucks.
- David Hasselhoff is desperate and creepy.
- He drives around in KIT. Weird.
- Past glories are all he has.
- They can’t afford to properly track a sign into a shot.
- They can’t afford locations.
- The smiling singing at 2:15 freaks me out.
- I want my life back.
What did you learn from this video?